Jan 20, 2009

"Something beautiful girl..."


It's snowing here. I'll be writing about that later today, you can be sure of it!

My sister just called, she lives about 45 minutes west of where I live and she told me that she just saw something so beautiful.

She told a sweet story.

She was driving along the road (snow covered b/c here in NC we don't do snow so everything shuts down, cept the county and that's why I'm working til 1...) and she looked over and saw two deer on a bridge and they had snow on their backs.

That's it. End of story. I can't stop laughing. I'm sure it was very pretty and I could totally be all poetic and deep about God's beauty, but she was so excited about this "something beautiful" and this was the absolute last thing I imagined her saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it really was beautiful. i didnt want to draw out a long story. ben asked why i didnt take a picture...next time i will for you both

GinSpaghetti said...

yeah, I'm gonna need that picture...

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub