Jan 9, 2009

I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to...

I know I said I wouldn't. But I'm going to. I decided after seeing L in medium that I did, in fact, need the small. I'll spare you all the long, somewhat confusing, had-to-be-there-to-fully-appreciate-the-humor-story, and leave you with: I'm going to make the exchange at lunch today. Oh, and the sizes are different in this line. I could have worn a medium in the line L's is from... actually, it's supposed to be the same but there are obvious style differences. Regardless...

Sidebar... last night at work we had 5 girls working. Yes, that's right. Five girls in the outdoor shop. We loved that! It was so much fun that C decided to stay and hang awhile despite having to drive over an hour to get home and A forgot to leave so she stayed an extra 15 minutes. Before she left though, since size was an issue after the "exchange" situation, I decided to prove that I have a bubbly bottom. Uhuh... it was all sorts of comedic fun. A and I put on Smartwool long undies (in micoweight have you...) and pranced around the store (don't worry, not many people were there all night) so that K and L could see that I did indeed have a bubbly behind. This is what it took for them to see that it was true. Maybe that's a good thing since I don't normally parade around in tights.

And in case Pedro happens to stumble across this blog one day and see this, we (L) cleaned the entire front counter area. Took the glass off of the counter, sprayed canned air, wiped down the pictures.... it is all sorts of clean up there now! And since the glass was lifted, I took the liberty of moving Nola's dogobie pictures from the bottom of the corkboard, where only kids see her, to the top under the glass for all to see her cute self.

Have I mentioned how much I love my new blog header?! It couldn't be any cuter!!!

It's Friday people, let's celebrate!

4 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Yes Gin! Let's celebrate Friday!!!
Now, you say you have a 'bubbly bottom'? I, my new friend, I have THE UGLIEST rear in the WORLD!!!
(I would challenge you to an "Ugly Butt Contest" however, that would involve pictures and I'm not ready for THAT. :->
Happy Virtual GNO!

Leslie said...

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to prove she's got a bubbly bottom! Too funny.

Anyway.... Found you again on Ann's blog! TGIF, enjoy your weekend!

GinSpaghetti said...

Thanks Kate! :)

~CC~ said...

Funny! And yes Pedro, work was acccomplished that night; although in small doses between the BB contest! :)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub