Jan 19, 2009

LOL -- "Chewies"

Ok I can't take a picture because I'm charging my camera batteries just *in case* we have snow tomorrow... but I'm watching Jon & Kate and they're answering viewer questions tonight.

One viewer wrote and asked, "What exactly are chewies?"

We call Nola's rawhides "chewies" and she knows this word well... when she heard it on TV she immediately woke up and started looking at the screen turning her head in all directions then back at me... it was SO FUNNY!!!

Needless to say, she now has a chewy.

(And the Gosselin kids call their blankets chewies, in case you were wondering...)

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub