Jan 28, 2009

Can't chat...

... but can't wait til I can! The case got juicy this morning. And hit home in a lot of ways. I think that's all I can say without completely losing all juror integrity. Umm, my sister isn't allowed to comment on this post!!! There were three news cameras in the court room today and it was on the news (apparently) yesterday so I'd imagine if you really wanted to know what it was all about, minus details of course, check out the news.

It's 70 degrees here today and I SO wish I could go run. I have to be back in court by 2 so there's certainly no time but I'm hoping the rain will hold off til later or rain now and stop by 5 so I can get out there. It's gorgeous! The sun is trying really hard to peak through the clouds and I am not so sure it will make its way through but the temperature is great! I love today!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Going Crunchy said...

I'm diggng the quote on your blog. I would like to spotlight that......lovin' it! Shan

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub