Jan 3, 2009

Oh sleepy sleepiness

I woke up this morning feeling strangled. But this was before I realized I'd gone to sleep with my pajama top on backwards. Buttoms in the back, collar strangling my neck. Great. I worked last night and came home wide awake. I talked on the phone for two hours to a good friend about everything and nothing in between, then read my book... took a shower at 1:30, crawled in bed and finished my book around 2:30. Sigh. I must have been so ridiculously excited to see what happened at the end I didn't even pay attention to those pjs. Well that'll serve me right. I could have slept a little more than 4 hours. Maybe next time.

On a completely other note... (I am SO up for the day, why don't I want to sleep?! Sleep is such a good thing....) I got online a little while ago because when I came into the living room to flip on the TV it made a horrible noise (um, but not a new noise). Can you not get a good old fashioned tube TV anymore?! C'mon! I know that LCD and plasma and flat screens are the new, big thing but I thought that tubes were still available. I don't think this is going to be easy. And I don't particularly want to drop $600 on a new television. Boo!

1 comment:

Lory Howlett said...

Saw your comment on Leah Reeves' family blog. I like your approach to life! We are Believers, too, with a Compassion girl in India and an Ethiopian girl here at at...plus a couple more girls and various pets. Happy new year and God bless!
Lory and family
www.thehowletts5.blogspot.com

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub