Dec 31, 2008

Pits are vicious dogs

Here's proof. Check it. It's no secret that Michael Vick (I hate even giving him recognition by typing his name!) had a little tiff with the law after his kennel of pit bulls was discovered earlier this year. Soooo many people have the wrong impression of this breed.

While I don't have a pit bull, nor have I ever had one, I do feel a sense of responsibility to defend this breed. I think they are a beautiful, powerful, amazing breed of dog that deserve the same love as the Pug or Beagle (or the Nola!). Check out the link above and see for yourself just how vicious these dogs are. I especially love Calvin at the end. Little Rascals? I think so! My heart goes out to Frodo. It's obvious his poor little ears have been cut to the point of nonexistence for fighting. Bless him.

Go love on your dog, because not all dogs know what love is.

Oh, and by the way:

Top Ten Reasons Why Pit Bulls are Scary
10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.

9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the back yard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.

8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do the laundry...again!

7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.

6. They will cause children to smile.

5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes.

4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don't let them lick your ice cream bowl.

3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.

2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why you can't trust vicious Pit Bulls...

1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

Ht: SodaHead and Shout to my sister and her pit, Molly B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl she is!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub