Dec 15, 2008

Voila!

I used to keep my hair short (short as in just under the ears)... then went through a three-year stint of long hair. But when it's long I have to straighten it in the morning or else it's just a big frizzy, messed up mess. I like it long and straight. Problem was, it was getting in my arm pit (gross, I know) when I dried it. So... after a long month of thinking about it, I finally did it. I took the plunge... Here's the before shot:


And the after shots:
Which is better???? I like both... apparently, I look thinner when it's short, go figure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute haircut! I like the shorter one best. :)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub