Dec 27, 2010

Trendy Baby

I have a weakness for Gymboree. Always have. I've collected random adorable pieces of baby items for an undisclosed period of time - most of which have been from Gymboree. There's something about the mix of cuteness, quality, and price that just suck you in. Or maybe not you and just me. These are a couple of my current favorite outfits. They were too cute not to post. The blue hat has whales on the ribbon and is perfect for spring since we live so close to the coast. I figure that he should fit into these by around late March, early April. Should be interesting to see if he chubs up or stays skinny - I'm putting my money on the chubs.


3 comments:

Jill Foley said...

Gymboree is a favorite store of mine - just be glad you aren't having a girl because their clothes for girls are even cuter!

When we lived in Michigan (UP) for 15 months, there closest store was 3 hours away! Now I live 5 minutes from an outlet : )

Do you have the Gymboree visa? You get an extra 5% off your purchases and for every $1000 you put on the card, you get a $10 gift card to Gymboree!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, so cute! Boys clothes have come so far! He is going to be one stylish boy!

GinH said...

Jill - that sounds dangerous! lol There's an outlet back in NC and I think there's one up here that is about 45 minutes away. Thankfully, OP is good on clothes until he's about 9 months (unless he's a super chubs!). We'll probably go check out the outlet after he's here to stock up for next winter when they have this winter on sale.

Jess - boy clothes have come SO far! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub