Dec 8, 2010

TIBS - Week 31

Week 31

When I realized it was time for an update I had LOTS to say... suddenly, there's not much to report.  
In the last few days I've felt distinct feet and knees - very cool!  OB appointment was yesterday, overall weight gain is right at 20lbs.  Still no stretch marks, PTL (can I do that for something so er, vain?)... what else... next appointment is in two weeks and we have our 3/4D scheduled for the 23rd.  I did that on purpose thinking it would be a neat gift to see Paxton's face.  Both sets of grandparents are coming up for that and we are super excited to see baby boy!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub