Dec 13, 2010

Surprise snow!

No one mentioned the possibility of snow last night...so when we woke up to SNOW we were a little surprised! It has been snowing since at least 6am and has finally just tapered off. I drove to work only to come home two hours later since the temperature never made it past 31 and the back roads I take were not the best. For now you can find me curled up on the couch in sweats with Nola, Luka, Finley and tiny boy. The logs are on and hot chocolate is in my future...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub