Dec 28, 2010

Mini Me, Mini He

Since I can't get enough of this face...

I thought it would be fun to compare Baby Daddy and Baby Mama to guess who OP might look like.
I couldn't find a lot of tiny baby Chandler so I started with pictures of us several months old.
 I think it's inevitable that OP will have curls.  Both of us had them and our hair is still pretty wavy today.

 We were cute (and probably trouble)!
 I'd rag on Chan for not wearing clothes in most of these pictures, but I'm sure the first thing my mom would tell you is how often I ran around without any either - so we're very likely to have a naked baby more times than not.

 ...and in summary
46 days to go (but who's counting)...

8 comments:

brittanydail said...

with the 3 side by side, i can see chan's nose and your lips...

GinH said...

two or three other people have said the lippage too, i don't see it. i see chan's nose in some pictures and mine in others... 46 days. 46 DAYS! maybe less, cross your fingers. i'm hoping for a january baby - full term, smaller, earlier, better.

Mommy S said...

I see your nose and his chin :) January babies are awesome -- I've enjoyed a Jan birthday for almost (eek) 30 years :)

Jill Foley said...

how did I miss this yesterday? I love all the pictures! Your baby is definitely going to be a cutie.

When you say 46 days are you talking about your due date? As much as you want an early, or on time baby, you have to mentally be prepared for a late baby. My docs would only let me go to 41 weeks - then they would induce me - so I always counted down to the latest possible date. It is seriously hard (mentally and physically!) to pass your due date and not have a baby yet. Not to depress you...just speaking from experience.

GinH said...

Jill - not sure how I feel about a late baby... Hm. He has to come early. I will jump up and down until he falls out, lol!

Jill Foley said...

I did EVERYTHING short of drinking mineral oil. I shopped for some, but never found any. (I think it was mineral oil...not sure...)

I exercised as much as I could (walking 3 miles a day), had lots of not-so-fun sex (tmi), ate spicy foods, jumped up and down.... nothing worked.

GinH said...

So what I think you're saying is that I should, without a doubt, add at least 7 days to my countdown?? Our midwife will let me go one week over, if I remember correctly. Ouch. Let's still think early thoughts.

Jill Foley said...

If you add 7 days, then ANYTHING earlier will be a gift.

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub