Dec 13, 2010

'Big Red' Bible

Some time ago, I requested Thomas Nelson's 'Big Red' Children's Bible.  I took some time to flip through and read different sections as I wasn't familiar with the children's translation.  I loved that it was simple to read and understand, but was a little disappointed in the overall Bible as it was '3D' and holographic... but it was not really.  There were a few glittery pictures, but I'd imagined a little more in terms of images.  Baby boy has two children's Bible's - one from my friend Jill and another from his Great Aunt Jean, so this will be a great one for him to have when he's a little older.  I would really like to see this one made into a chronological form because I have so enjoyed my paperback chronological Bible - but that's something I'll have to keep an eye out for in the future.  For some reason the picture won't load, but here's a link to it on Amazon's site.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub