Sep 7, 2010

The Boy Who Changed the World

Thomas Nelson sent this book a few weeks ago and it's such a sweet story! It's about a little boy who learns how to help others. The author expands on that to show the ultimate effect of the little boy's kindness. It gets a little confusing as the story goes on because the characters are connected to one another so the first time I read it I was lost! That said, I doubt it really matters too much as most children won't really pay as much attention to that part. The story itself is beautiful and I love that I'll be able to read this to our sweet little boy next year!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub