Aug 17, 2010

Puppies!

Ok, not tiny puppies per se, but puppies nonetheless! We had visitors last weekend... Piper and Titan (oh, and my sister!!!).

Sloppy puppies are not allowed to slurp and drip water all over my floor, this was our compromise... puppy fountain!
Belle was ALL kinds of excited that her best friend Titan was coming! I don't know WHAT is up with her ears but this was too funny not to post!
She would RUN downstairs in the mornings to see if Titan was still here! Wonder how long I can use him to get her out of bed in the mornings? She is one lazy girl!

1 comment:

brittanydail said...

will you send me the pics please?

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub