Aug 10, 2010

My favorite thing this week...


(Second favorite thing actually, the first favorite is hearing 'bino's heartbeat today! It's bounced from 172 then 160 and today it bounced from 145-156 and was SO loud.)


Ok so my [second] favorite thing this week is my new laptop skin! I didn't even know that was a thing!!! I'd originally seen the link for Kelly Rae Roberts' new skins but while there I saw my most FAVORITEST (I just made this a word) thing EVER! Curly Girl! Go to my blog and take note of the little orange-squared image at the top right - it's my most favorite, "I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." And Santa Barbara had it in a laptop skin!!
Naturally, it now graces my computer. The best part is, when it's time to upgrade my 'puter, I can just peel it off and re-apply to any new one (ahem MacBook) that I may end up with.
We'll call this my welcome-to-the-second-trimester treat! :)

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub