Jul 2, 2009

I hate Boston weather.

Really. I hate it. Hate, hate, hate. It's too cold. It's too rainy. The subway might as well be hair homicide. It's just bad. Do we remember December??? He finally made it... AFTER Christmas. It was such a nightmare. And yet, it happens AGAIN. :( So sad. It's JULY for pete's sake. Boston weather can bite me. It's been SO long... I was SO excited. By the time he gets here tomorrow (pending whatever delay will inevitably occur), half of the day will be gone and it'll be Saturday by the time we get any quality with one another. Dare I mention he flys back to the dreaded city on Sunday afternoon... Boo. Boo on Boston. I used to like it there. Well that is OVER. I am SO over Boston. Crappy weather. We had such a fun day planned tomorrow. BLAH. I going to go and cry now.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub