Jul 27, 2009

Lukewarm?

A few months ago, I wrote a little bit about things going on in my life. I referenced a video on YouTube of Francis Chan, author of one of my most favorite books ever, Crazy Love. His chapter on "lukewarm Christians" was deep for me. There's no other way to really express it. He illustrated a very clear picture of what it means to truly be Christian. As I've struggled with church lately, I've been watching Francis Chan videos. I love each of them, but this one is awesome. I've seen it a few times. Check it out. Check him out. I've already pre-ordered his next book. This is the first pre-order I've ever done. (Thanks amazon.com, I love you!)

Here's the video, check it out.

1 comment:

Nellie Dee said...

Wow. What an amazing video. I happened upon your blog tonight and hope I won't be the same again. I'll have to watch this again. Thanks for sharing and I do pray that God will help me (us).

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub