Aug 5, 2009

JAGged Edge


A looooooong, long time ago I mentioned a few things that I couldn't talk about yet. NOW is the time! Some of you may have already seen the news from Jess or Abbie's blog but for others, this is "BRAND NEW INFORMATION!" (Phoebe)
A couple of my superbly (it's a word today) awesome webesties and I have been chatting for months about our craft endeavors... we thought that it would be way cool to have a place where we could write about our crafts, sell things, get some input, etc... and after a few weeks of slaving away on ideas JAGged Edge was born!
We are PUMPED about the "opening" of our blog/shoppe and hope you'll stop by to visit us there! I feel SO privilaged to even be associated with these two girls! They have the best ideas and are truly BRILLIANT!!! I have had SO much fun hanging out with them online and I just know that JAGged Edge will be a hit. (What are you waiting for?! Go check it out already!)
We've already posted a few things and we're open to ideas, suggestions, requests, you name it!
See you at JAG!

1 comment:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub