Jan 2, 2011

iMovie - Take 1

                                             Baby Hatcher from Ginger Hatcher on Vimeo.

With only a few weeks until OP arrives, I'm trying to figure out as much as I can about Pebbles so I'll be somewhat proficient with what I want to do with baby pictures/videos, etc... This is my first attempt at using iMovie.  If anyone has good reference links, I'd love them.  I think Apple has some on their site, but I haven't checked them out yet - this was just me playing around last night.  I have another that's finalizing that has both stills and video - it took a while to figure out the music fading, but I think I did it... I may have to go back and read the help or find a tutorial depending on what it sounds like when it's done.  One thing is certain - iMovie is definitely better than MovieMaker!

YouTube version.

3 comments:

Jill Foley said...

very cute!

It was kind of like a maternity fashion show! I like the blue shirt with the scrunchies on the side : )

Caroline said...

Ginger! You have to have a picture of you & the babe at the end...when he comes!! I've started using iMovie & it is pretty easy to get the hang of...for what i want to do. so fun!!

GinH said...

Jill - that totally makes me laugh because I feel like I wear the same three or four shirts all the time! SO excited to get back into my regular clothes this summer!

Caroline - I will be making a new one with fresh, wrinkly baby pictures... hopefully SOONER than later!! :)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub