Jan 13, 2011

TIBS - Week 36

 Week 36

Week 36


Double pics since I'm posting late... and a video of OP:


I purposely waited a day to post this week's picture - hoping I'd have some updates on OP, but nada.  No dilation.  Boo.  We got three u/s pics that are nothing short of funny.  I should post them... one is a pretty circle (skull), another a few lines (his spine and belly/and heart) and finally one of an eye socket.  Exciting.  Our midwife thinks OP is coming on Valentine's day.  I'm holding out for Feb. 8th - only because our anniversary is May 8th.  Other stats, still great BP, no stretch marks, no itching, lost 2lbs (go figure!), and while my uterus is right on for measurement, I don't feel like I've gotten bigger since last week.  Our midwife says I have a pretty belly.  Um, thanks?  She followed with 'I see a lot of bellies.'  So that's fun.  An odd compliment, but a compliment nonetheless! :)

(Video note: most of the action starts around 1:03.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is hysterical. I love Luka coming to check things out...too cute!

GinH said...

They are all so curious - it's funny! Now if you ask Nola 'Where's Oliver?!' she gets all excited and paws at my belly - we have to watch her nails, but it's cute!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub