Oct 9, 2010

Bino's Blankets

While Chandler cleaned the bathrooms I finally finished some blankets I'd been working on for Pax.  So glad to be done!  I still have a few scraps left from the first one I made so I might make something small with those, but otherwise, I'm done with blankets!  Hmm, just realized I never posted the finished first blanket.  I just used a cream colored minky on the back - it's my favorite one by far and  the one we'll likely use in his room.  The ones I made today will most likely be stroller/car seat blankets with the exception of the blue one that is shaped more rectangular for swaddling.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub