Nov 4, 2008

Mottakelse, Karibu, Bienvenido, Welkom

This isn't my first blog, nor will it be the last I'm quite sure of... but because it's been so long since I posted on my first blog and I don't even remember my login, I'm having to start from scratch. I like that. It's fresh and new and it will be exactly what I want it to be... which I'm not sure I've completly figured out yet, but that's coming soon! I've forgotten how much I enjoy writing and I always feel better when I can put my thoughts on paper (ahem, on screen). I sorta hate the publicity of blogs but I can deal with that because it's better than hand writing lotsa stuff. And yeah, I've already tried keeping a journal in Word format but that's no fun.

My second blog is for Hope Aid but I don't post there much since we're either not too busy with projects or ridiculously busy with projects... and I often forget that it's even there to tell you the truth. Next trip to Uganda = crazy busy postings on that blog, promise! My third blog started from a silly joke and spare time, and now we use it to post pictures. Caveman has some silly remarks from time to time but he's busy so he doesn't post too much. Either way it's mainly for pictures and exists only because of a slide I added to one of our YouTube videos.

So finally, I'd like to welcome you to my thoughts. I hope that some of the things I post will inspire you, challenge you, enlighten you, and maybe even enable you...

And in case you're wondering why I randomly decided to start [another] blog... today is election day and time for CHANGE. :) A day to embark upon web logging my thoughts.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub