Nov 14, 2008

A letter

Clara Mae, my child from the Philippines, wrote a letter in September that I received earlier this week. This is the second letter she wrote all by herself and it's adorable! This letter was in response to an email I'd sent her while I was working. A few parts that made me smile:

"I'm so blessed for you share your precious time to me while you're on duty. Thank you very much for your comments. I was glad about it! Imagining your facial expressions , it really makes me laugh."

(I think I told her that I smiled a lot when I read her letters.)

"I request you to pray for my family. Be my prayer partners all the time. For I always include you in my prayers. I will pray to God for your safety where ever you go. Happy trip. May God be with you on your journey to Boston."

"I will end here for now. I am looking forward to your real handwritten letter as well as the photos you've told on the letter you sent to me."

She makes me laugh and is so sweet! She will be 10 years old on the 24th of this month.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub