Nov 6, 2008

Read this...

Maybe one day someone will read the back logs to this blog because I doubt many folks are reading now, but no one should miss this post and this post from one of the blogs I follow. I'm sure I'll talk about Compassion more at some point, but for now you should know that it's an organization I've been donating to since 1993 and I whole heartedly am committed to them because of the work they do around the world. I sponsor four children (Hilda, Clara Mae, Zainabu, and Marcela) and am very proud to be part of their mission.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub