Sep 7, 2009

Thank You Loyal Biscuit!!!

Dear Loyal Biscuit - (and Lauren and Orli and Eider and all of our Maine friends!) - thank you SO much for my wizzle! I was SO excited when I helped check the mailbox and saw a piece of mail just for me! It smelled so good I could hardly wait to open it...

Mom made me wait and it was so hard to sit still because I was soooo excited!
The first bite is always the best!



Thank you for my special treat!!! I loved it so, so much!!! We wish we could shop online because we live so far away. Maybe one day we can come and visit.

Thanks again, my tummy felt so much better after my wizzle!!!

Love, Nola Belle

Check out Loyal Biscuit!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub