Sep 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!

Sister had her eyes closed in the picture of her with the cake and I'd never hear the end of it if I posted that picture so... the most adorable Baskin Robbins cake ever made...

Is Bells not the cutest child ever?!
Oh! There's her cuteness again... hands down she is the best dog ever. If only I could snap my fingers and turn her into a human child. Sweet Nola Belle. LOVE HER!!!
...and then, there's this beast. She had surgery yesterday. I think I woud like her better if she was always doped up on pain meds. Poor little humongous Cady.
Happy Birthday SISTER!!!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub