Sep 15, 2009

Change is here!

If you're seeing this in your reader, click on over and check out my new look! I'm sorta loving it!!

And as for the name change, I decided that since Good Morning World, Welcome to my Thoughts, was chosen in a five-minute "I-think-I'm-going-to-start-blogging-again" type moment, I would give a little more effort to my blog name while we were re-designing the layout. I chose Big Adventure Calling since there are some pretty big things coming up, marriage, moving, family, etc... each being an adventure within itself.

Hope you'll stop back by and travel this journey with me!

2 comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub