Apr 16, 2009

Bon appetit...KFC

This was $7! Has KFC always been this pricey?! The mac'n cheese wasn't good today. I felt horrible throwing it away but it was awful! Mashed potatoes, slaw, crispy snacker, biscuit (Mmm!). I wasn't sure about this in the beginning... I didn't include the pic because it was way over exposed but you would have seen a tiny dollop of potatoes in the slaw. I wasn't too excited about this combo but figured, hey, potatoes -- gooooood... slaw -- goooooood, so what's not to like?! After the initial little dollop went down okay I finished dipping my biscuit in some potatoes (just in case this combo wasn't especially palatable) and then shoveled some slaw in there!
This is what was left after the mixing.
Not bad Jess, not bad at all.
I'm going to have to skip sardine sandwiches with ketchup and horseradish and all things meat.
Stay tuned...this could get interesting.
(Do you love that I totally just outed you all?!)

8 comments:

Kitten said...

Mmmm...tasty!

I'm a fan of spaghetti with butter, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese. Mighty, mighty tasty and flavorful. Yummmm...

DG said...

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so glad you liked it. It's looks really gross doesn't it? But the taste is worth it. I am soooooo going to have to make an excuse to get some KFC now, mmmmmmmm!

Abbie H. said...

oh, that's disgusting Gin and JESS!!!

Have I mentioned I have texture issues also? The biggest problem with that mix is the fact that when you are eating your nice smooth mashed potatoes, then you get a bunch of crunchiness in the middle of the goodness.

GinSpaghetti said...

Yeah, I don't like nuts in brownies or ice cream or anything smooth either. Although, this mix wasn't bad as long as you knew to expect it. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I ate half of the potatoes before though so I wouldn't totally miss out, you know...just in case Jess was really weird with this combo mix. HA!!! I also realized I forgot to mention that I like baked beans and slaw together. Not totally mixed but both on a fork full.

Jill Foley said...

You are all crazy! This combo doesn't sound too bad...might have to try it sometime.

Abbie H. said...

ooohh, another weird food that I like that you HAVE to try since we are daring you and all!

Sourcrought and peanut butter mixed with a few pepperonis mixed in!

GinSpaghetti said...

Ummm, I might have to veto that! Pepperoni is not chicken! :P I would be up for trying the sour stuff with peanut butter though. Ick.

Abbie H. said...

LOLOLOL! I was totally kidding! I just wanted you to try to gag it down! I'm such a GREAT friend! haha!

I would never eat sourcrap!!!!

The smell of it induces vomiting for me! haha!

For an added fun game in this comment-can you count how many !'s there are??

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub