Nov 4, 2010

TIBS - Week 26

Week 26
We are very wiggly - so much that I can now distinguish a knee from a foot - oy!  I fear it's only a matter of days before he finds my ribs - ouch.  Maybe another week, depends on when the innards move up again.  I've started to feel him much, much higher when I sit down.  He's most active in the mornings when I wake up, I'm convinced he knows when I'm awake because I don't feel him at all when I'm still deciding how much longer to snooze.  Interesting.  Sleeping has just started to become an issue - rolling over is now a chore and the only reason I do it is usually becauese my ear hurts on that side.  SO excited to sleep on my back in 90 or so days!  Baby boy is going to LOVE Reece cups - I am sure of it.  I'd never admit to how I know... ;)

The nightstand came in this week so we'll pick that up tomorrow and I'm sure I'll post a picture of the set - the chair won't arrive until the end of the month, although I really hope sooner than that as I'd LOVE to know which arrangement is going to work best.  Wonder if I can convince Chandler to bring the recliner upstairs to give me an idea of how big the chair will be.  Hmm... Most people use flower petals to decide if he loves me or loves me not, me - I use big chairs - it defines real love for sure! :)

Now that we're in the final few weeks it's really starting to feel REAL - yeah - it did take that long.  I have love, love, loved being pregnant!  It has been so much fun - all lovey mushy stuff aside, I am so, so thankful to have had this opportunity and I know  it's a tremendous gift.

1 comment:

Mommy S said...

Big chairs huh? That's how we should define true love? Good to know! :) Baby Abigail will LOVE Reeces Peanut Butter Eggs! I bought 2 huge bags from Sams Club at Easter and froze them. I took a handful out at the time to thaw and eat. I just ran out last week :(

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub