Jan 30, 2010

Nola's 2010 Snow Day

We had our annual winter weather storm this weekend. It started last night and was beautiful! When I took Nola out one last time before bed the snow flakes were enormous - she was SO excited!!! By morning, the snow had turned to sleet and so the ground was frozen and it wasn't really the fun either of us was expecting. This is about how our morning went:

Thankfully, I'd picked up some Smartwool baselayers on Friday in anticipation of being outside in the ever freezing precipitation. I am SO glad I did that! I really love Smartwool. Do you have any? You should. I've gotten to the point that I almost always wear Smartwool socks. They're amazing... and they make my tootsies really happy.

1 comment:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub