May 24, 2009

Big Girl Bed

My big girl has been slowly weaned from her crate. She had just gotten a new raspberry crate bed but we decided it was time for the crate to GO! She's been doing really well hanging in the bedroom during the day with the option of either crate or my bed (she's baby gated in the bedroom). Typically she's on my bed instead of in her crate so I decided to move the crate out.

I'd gotten this bed for the boys a few years ago at Sam's so Nola needed her mark on it. I had some fleece that I'd planned to make a blanket out of but opted to use it for her bed.
The new space!
So far, so good... we'll see how the week goes. She's still a little confused but I'm hoping it will go well. And now she has toys in there too because there's extra room.
I realize I should blog this on her blog but I'm lazy so, it's here. Deal with it. :P






4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I think Nola is going to love it!

brittanydail said...

I love her new "N"....how FUN!!!! And her new berber bed looks so cozy.

Debbie said...

So nice! Love the monogram.

~CC~ said...

Really girl, are we not blogging anymore?!?!?

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub