Feb 1, 2011

Project Life - Week 4

The photos from today's posts have been from my phone so they're not the best quality... my Mac is upstairs and my PC doesn't have a card reader so the phone will have to do!  I have some surprises up my sleeve so I can't show the other half of my photos from this week - but the first part of the week are just pictures of the goodies we have for the nurses at the hospital. 

 
I picked up some plain 12x12 sleeves to hold miscellaneous things and used them for the first time this week for our doctor's office info and insurance papers.  I think it will be neat to look back at how much things were and compare one day.  I also included our CSP in India.  You can read more about that here.
(Mom, click the blue word 'here' to read what that is, I think you missed that post.)

Here's hoping next week will contain some BABY pictures!  (If not next week, at least the following!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome oliver! congrats!!! well done ==

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub