Feb 1, 2011

Designer Baby

I randomly decided to do this earlier tonight and realized all my needles were too small.  I haven't been feeling great and refused to go back out, so Chandler decided we could use a nail and hammer it through the eye to make it larger - it was still tight, but I mananged to get the thread going after a little while...  Definitely not perfect, but I love the way it turned out!  I had a really sweet cream/light blue/beige cashmere romper for OP to wear home, but I'm thinking that this paired with blue pants and his blue/white striped hat might be perfect.  I should post the entire outfit, but I think it would be cuter with him in it so I may wait! ;)  Until then, I see a few more of these being made around here... (with a bigger needle!)

6 comments:

Nellie Dee said...

Sweet. I pray that you will feel better. And that your delivery will go smoothly and quickly. God bless you.

GinH said...

thank you!! :) you are so sweet!! i can't wait to post 'HE'S HERE!' i am so grateful for your prayers!!

Jill Foley said...

I dreamt about you last night...I dreamt you were 50 weeks pregnant and I came to VA to tell you to stop blogging about pregnancy and just have the baby already : )

Jill Foley said...

Oh yeah...very cute onsie! Can't wait to see Oliver in it!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB, that is adorable!

GinH said...

50 weeks?! Whoa! I'm thinking more like a nightmare than a dream... ouch!!! (yes, with that many exclamation points!)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub