Jun 5, 2010

Busy, busy!

Chandler's dad came to visit this weekend and brought the boat. We have deep water access in our neighborhood so we were super excited to get out on the water. Nola had to be prepared too so I ordered a life jacket for her.

Heidi came to visit too! She LOVES to boat and can swim better than Belle so she doesn't need a jacket - lucky girl! It is SO hot here this weekend!

I finally finished a project that had been on my list from day one!
BEFORE:

AFTER:
I really want a new table but we have some other things on the list first so until then, I had to spruce up the current Ikea table from WAY back when! It works for now and the colors go with the rest of the house so I'm content for now. If only we can get some pictures on the wall.... :)

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub