Jun 5, 2010

Bloom!

A few weeks ago, Chandler's mom came down to help us make a flower bed... today, I planted pink petunias to accomany the purple ones since my little rose bushes don't seem to enjoy themselves.
We also planted two peony bulbs, but only one has made a debut so far:
Finally, we've decided in the last week that we HAVE to start eating better. It's a requirement. So...
We bought LOTS of fruit! AND - when I was outside planting earlier today, I saw that we had TWO little tomatoes growing!!! I hope this means we'll have a great summer with lots of fresh tomatoes!

1 comment:

Nellie Dee said...

Playing Catch up, but looks like a beautiful home and garden. Happy Newlywed and glad things worked out for Nola. :-)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub