Jul 15, 2010

Remember when I changed the name of my blog?

...from Good Morning World to Big Adventure Calling?

Well... a Big Adventure it will be!


I've not posted much because I have been SICK and really couldn't think of much to post about other than pregnancy, so I decided to just lay low for a while. Now that the secret is out, I'm excited to talk all about it! Today we saw a very active ten week fetus with a strong heartbeat - could not have been a better day! I've been out of regular pants for a couple weeks now and am hoping the sick part will be over soon. That said, I've enjoyed being reminded of what a miracle this is and have taken each bout of ick with gratitude.

More soon!

7 comments:

Abbie H. said...

SO exciting! I hope the morning sickness subsides for you soon and then you can just enjoy growing! I wasn't able to get your package in the mail yet, but hopefully soon! Congrats again girl!

Jill Foley said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy you are getting fat : ) It's wonderful to see the little guy or girl - great picture. He/she looks just like you.

Congrats...

Kitten said...

Congrats to you!!

Meghann (Bringing up Bumble) said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tears!!!!

Joyewonder said...

AHH! Congratulations! I must've missed this on FB. I'm so very excited for you guys! That child will surely be blessed, as you are really going to be an amazing mother! ^_^

Britt :) said...

Yah! I'm SO excited for you guys. What wonderful news and definitely a big adventure :) Congrats hon!

GinH said...

Thanks girls!!!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub