Jul 23, 2010

The Infamous Belly Shot - Week 11

Week 11

I actually do have photos each week since we found out at 3w3d, but they're not all exciting. At some point I may do a progression and post a few that actually show some changes in one image, but I make no promises. I wouldn't consider myself 'small' by any means, but I have always had a tiny waist and because of that, we've noticed weekly changes in my belly - it's been a lot of fun to watch how much I change, despite knowing that this is probably 'hello' to my new figure - til death do I part. I cannot believe July is almost over! August is going to be very, very busy!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations! So happy for you

Jill Foley said...

nice belly!!

Nellie Dee said...

Oh very beautiful. Time sure flies by. So much has happened for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lookin good - love the baby bump!!

Abbie H. said...

Awww-LOVE the belly pics! Grow baby grow!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub