May 4, 2010

In the middle of the Middle Road



I love his honesty, his integrity, and his deep love of Jesus. Moreover, I love his ability to reach thousands (hundreds of thousands) of people with the messages the Bible teaches. Often, I've found myself on the middle road. Ever been there? I traveled that road for a long, long time before I realized I was lost. Wow - what a way to look back and pull it all together - thanks Francis Chan. I'm on the right road now and am actually GOING SOMEWHERE after being stuck in the middle for so long. Can you relate?

Too many times I find myself questioning the RIGHT road because it's often longer and harder, but I've found that when I take it, the place to which it leads is wonderfully amazing and I would have never found it had I stayed on that middle road.

If you haven't read Crazy Love, please do. If you can't afford it, email me - I'd love to send you a copy no questions asked.

It changed me and challenged me to my core. I've read it several times and each time I find that I underline something new or tag a different page.

1 comment:

Vashti said...

Enjoyed the video(and the blog of course). Is there a video version of Crazy Love :)

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub