May 4, 2010

Achoo!

Have you heard of Booksneeze? Let me just pass on this little blessing! I've been meaning to post about it forever and obviously just remembered I hadn't done it yet! A friend emailed me about a book and it reminded me I needed to post - so...

Here's the deal, Thomas Nelson Publishing company has a nifty little program that they call Booksneeze. You 'apply' and then get to select books to read - for FREE! All you have to do is blog about it and post a review on a third party's site.

Simple right? How can you NOT jump all over this? I've gotten a few books from them already. Not all of the books I post about are because of this program, typically I've noted in my posts that I got the book from Thomas Nelson. From here on out, I'll continue to do that when it's a book from Booksneeze. Some I've really loved. I loooooove to read so this is a great program. Have you clicked yet?

What are you waiting for? Do it! I requested A Hole in the Gospel - anyone up for an unofficial book club?

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub