Apr 11, 2010

2 Francs


We took a break from wedding projects to hit up a Pirate/International Festival this weekend. It was a gorgeous day! We saw a good number of people we know and enjoyed tasting lots of good food. There were craft booths set up along one of the streets and I bought the neatest earrings - they're Belgian Francs and they have adventurine attached with small wire. When I saw them, I asked if she had a shop on etsy and told her I'd take a card and look online - but before we left, I couldn't help myself and totally splurged! I wear pearls every day and have been thinking about changing it up - these are perfect. I love them!
After spending the morning running around and walking in the sun we were pooped! Chandler and Luka took a nap while me and Belle went out to play.

I can't believe we only have one more weekend here! We've been so busy getting things packed or built or painted, etc... that I haven't really had time to enjoy the little bit of time I still have here. Hopefully it will be an easy transition...

It's another beautiful day and projects call.... happy Sunday!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub