Feb 26, 2010

I wish we were friends in real life...

A facebook friend asked for a link to Malaika, after I posted it I couldn't help but watch more videos... Wombo Lombo is another favorite - thanks to one of my BFFs, Essi!




...and while I'm at it: Naima. Naima is her daughter, she wrote this song for her - so sweet!




Another good one, this video isn't great but it's funny at the beginning.

Can you tell I have this album? This is the song that made me love her.



I wish we were friends in real life. How much fun would that be?! I do know Georgeo Okudi. I have his cell. Don't believe me? Come over, we'll call him!

George won a KORA award for this song:



(KORA awards are similar to the Grammys!)

Here's another, you'll have to adjust the sound as it's not great.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub