Feb 13, 2010

Tulip's Surprise!

We were driving through the neighborhood and I referenced a house near ours that had the same siding color and said, "hey, that's what our siding will look like, is that okay?" He said, "you mean like that?!," and pointed to our house! SO cool! We had no idea... The guys were working today and they said they would be working tomorrow too. On Valentine's day?! They should finish the outside tomorrow and after that, the exterior won't change again until it's time to landscape - which could possibly only be six to seven weeks out! Very exciting!

2 comments:

Nellie Dee said...

Way cool. I'm excited for you! Those are the colors I wanted for the house I had built, only the builder thought he was doing something nice and gave me dark brown windows. (I didn't have the heart to tell him I wanted the white ones.)

GinSpaghetti said...

I can't picture dark brown windows... I don't know that I have even seen brown windows!! I will have to google that! I'm sure it's pretty though! We originally picked a green siding - it was a really pretty green, but with the cedar shake color, I didn't like it so we changed. Color is important! :P

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub