Mar 7, 2012

To-Do List

There are so many things I've been wanting to post lately.  And by 'lately' I mean for several months now.  There just never seems to be enough time.  That, or I waste that time I *do* get hanging out on Facebook and Pinterest instead of doing things I'd really rather do... I'm slowly learning.  Actually, I've found that I'm much happier and productive when I'm off the computer.  Peeling myself away is a completely different story however.  It's hard to do.

I'm thinking that if I post the things I want to eventually publish here, then I'll actually get them done.

-One year post birth reflection.  I've been thinking about these things pretty much since eight or ten months ago.  Where I am today, things I'd do differently, thinking about another one, etc...
-Cloth diapers, broken down into brand and personal thoughts with pros/cons, etc...
-Baby gear in general, things that worked for us - things I wouldn't have wanted to live without - things that were a complete waste, etc...
-Being a mom/parenting/making-decisions-for-another-human-being/etc...
-Oliver & Nola.  :)

I think that covers it.  These are the ones that keep swirling around.  Now I have a sudden energy to write - right now.  But alas, time to close my screen and get some real work done around here.  Much to do!


No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub