Oct 12, 2011

Read and Share

It's been a while since I've done a review of Thomas Nelson books... I've had one for a while, Read and Share Stories about Jesus.  I'm pretty sure I've had this since before Oliver was born, but it could have possibly arrived shortly after just as well.  This is a large board book that has a short parable with a cartoon-style picture on each page.  There isn't a ton to write about this book since it is just short Bible stories accompanied by a picture, but I will say that it's for an older child.  I would say more of a 3-6 year old.  A two-year old might sit still if you could point out things in the picture for them to find or look for as you read, but it isn't as engaging as other books like this I've seen.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub