Oct 9, 2011

Fun at the farm!

We have had the busiest weekend!  It started at 3:01 AM Friday when I got up to order a new phone.  Later that morning, we had Nola's  a fence installed and headed to Home Depot where I scored a chandelier for $17.25.  Exciting stuff.  As we were leaving Home Depot, there was a huge pile of pumpkins and I decided we had to get some pictures.  By 'we' I mean me and Oliver because apparently Chandler is too cool to take pictures in front of Home Depot.  A sweet older couple stopped to dote on Rover and told me about a farm that wasn't far from our house.  Saturday morning we went and had so much fun!


 It was mainly a pumpkin patch with hayrides and a produce stand, but there were also a couple of goats, peacocks, a pen full of chickens (and one rooster named Henry who was an oopsie in their chicken order!) and a very loud, but entertaining goose.





 Rover was more interested in the hay bale than anything else and I got zero good pictures after he discovered them.  

This will definitely be an annual place to go if we're still here.  We left with a 51 cent pumpkin and a handful of pictures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love all the pictures - so fun!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub