Jul 11, 2011

Oliver & Brown Bear



The first picture is 3 days old and the second is about a month old then the third is from June.  I think the fourth one is actually from May, and the last one is from today.  I should really be more consistent with taking pictures.  You'd think that since I was so on top of the belly pics, I'd be really good about baby pictures, but alas, not the case.  Bummer.  I wish I could go back and take a picture each day or at least each week, but I didn't even think about it!  Go figure.  I do have thousands of other pictures of him though so there's no lack of photos!

1 comment:

Meghann (Bringing up Bumble) said...

Carter has that bear AND that blue & white animal onsie!! :) xoxox

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub