Apr 28, 2011

Pregnant? Just had a baby? - A MUST READ!

If you're pregnant, just had a baby, or are remotely interested in thinking about getting pregnant and having a baby - YOU MUST READ (that's right, I screamed) the Pregnant Chicken.  Oh my sweet heavens I have been sitting here for an undisclosed amount of time reading this blog.  Hysterical doesn't even come close to some of her posts. 

You can thank me later.  Or fuss because you spent too much precious time that you won't get back and you didn't get squat done in the meantime... regardless, read it.  I do caution the language though.  I personally think she could have done without it, yet at the same time I can't say I didn't think some of those things at one point or another when I heard comments from people while I was pregnant.  So.... go!  It's so funny - but if you are pregnant and have had trouble while laughing well, don't say I didn't warn you.

Pregnant Chicken.

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub