May 22, 2012

My most favorite...

I've been awful about posting lately and wanted to be sure I documented my current most favorite thing about Oliver.  When I put him down for a nap or right before bed, I give him kisses all over and as I pull away, he places both of his hands on either side of my face and pulls me to him for more kisses.  He giggles and just rubs his face on mine.  Nothing in the whole wide world is sweeter!  Love, love, love.  
I also usually blow him one last kiss before I leave his room and he's started to blow a kiss back.  The first time he did it, he even made a kiss noise.  Normally he just uses his hand - I'll take it.  Preciousness!  And he gets so tickled with himself.  He's such a lover.


(photos from a recent picnic on the water)

1 comment:

Nellie Dee said...

Oh how sweeeeet! I feel like he sprouted overnight. They grow up too fast.
My grandson is close in age to your Oliver. I hope he will remember me by the time I get to see him.
Thanks for sharing. I think of you so often.
Totally understand. It takes time to keep up with a blog and you have a wonderful reason.

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub