Nov 29, 2011

December 2011

I can't believe it's been ten days since I last posted... ugh.  I'm really excited to share our plans for celebrating Christmas.  We've been talking about how we want this season to look and feel like for our family and I am stoked about what we've come up with so far.  We figure this and the next couple years will be learning years while Oliver is still little, but I'm so, so excited about what we have planned for 2011.  It may or may not become a tradition for us, but I would really love for it to.  SO excited to share!  I hope it will inspire others to do something similar... can't wait to tell you more!  I should post our decorations too... more soon!

2 comments:

Jill Foley said...

Gin...I'm excited to hear about your plans. I was just talking to a dear friend and was commenting on how my intentionality in approaching Christmas (and life in general) is paying off. We've intentionally created a Christ centered Christmas and now that the girls are 5 and almost 7, it's normal - we don't have to make big changes. What a blessing!

pippasmum said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing what your plans are. We are still shaping how we want our Christmas to look but we are on the way.
I can't wait to learn from you!

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub