May 28, 2012

Sprinkler fun!

 I swear I just HAD this child.  When did he turn into a little boy?!



 He's an official walker now.  No more crawling.  

 Playing in the sprinkler was fun!  
But there was also lots of this...

 We have new neighbors and their 20-month old, R, came over to play.  I love, love, love having sweet, new neighbors that also have a toddler.  Such fun!  They play well together.  She likes to share and loves to give things to Oliver.  Can't wait to see these two have baby conversations in a few months.  Cuteness!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub